This brief marketing plan will help you promote your ability to connect your clients with affordable, high-quality Estate Planning services. Recommending Estate Planning strategies and products to your clients will increase your ability to drive new business and build long-term client retention. Instead of telling your clients, "I can refer you to an attorney to talk to," you can now say, "I can help you with this, here’s how we begin." Your extended Estate Planning service offering will help protect and preserve your client’s wealth for future generations. You will also be deepening your continuing relationship with your client and their extended family.
- Identify Your Target Client. Are they a homeowner? Do they have assets in excess of $150K? Are they married? Do they have minor children or grandchildren? Are they busy professionals? Are they senior citizens?
- Conversation Starters. These marketing templates are designed to promote your Estate Planning service offering through a specific theme that can resonate with your targeted client. The purpose is to be able to communicate your Estate Planning service with your client based on a topic they identify with. There is no mention of AmeriEstate in any of the templates. They can be personalized with your contact information so the communication looks as if it is coming directly from you. Refer to our suggested usage guidelines for more information.
- Talking Points. Each marketing template includes a series of brief talking points for your use. These high-level talking points can help you guide your clients to take action on an important part of their overall financial and wealth protection plan, which YOU have identified as an important objective for them.
- Advise and Offer Call to Action. Offer an easy and affordable way to meet this objective by working with your expert Estate Planning service provider. Let your clients know that AmeriEstate Legal Plan is your provider partner that has helped many clients establish a solid and effective Estate Plan.
- Provide Client with AmeriEstate's Information. First, introduce AmeriEstate as your Trusted Partner. Provide your client with an AmeriEstate brochure and a copy of AmeriEstate's next steps document.
- Begin Process. Submit your client’s information, along with any brief summary, to your expert provider partners at AmeriEstate Legal Plan. Submit Now.
- Follow-up and Execution. Your expert provider partners at AmeriEstate and our provider attorneys educate and guide your client through the consultation process leading to the timely completion, delivery and notarization of their personalized Estate Plan.
- Advisor Communications. We value your input at the beginning of the process and are pleased to communicate with you as to specific goals or concerns relative to each client. Throughout your client’s Estate Planning process, you receive regular emails from us to keep you updated on their progress. You will also receive a final email letting you know when your client’s estate plan is delivered and complete.
- Advisor Follow-up with Client. Often our business partners use the estate plan delivery announcement as an opportunity to meet with their client for an asset review and Trust funding consultation. This consultation is a perfect opportunity for you to discuss your client’s financial goals and to seek referrals of others who may need your professional wealth-management expertise or Estate Planning services.