Each conversation-starter template is designed to promote your Estate Planning service offering. There is no mention of AmeriEstate in any of the templates. These flyers can be customized with your own brand identity and printed for multiple marketing uses. All templates are available in Microsoft Word. Simply download to your computer. Add your logo, picture, contact information, whatever you want that will best communicate your service offering to your clients.
NEW: AmeriEstate Legal Plan Member Benefits
An easy to read explanation of AmeriEstate's member benefits that are included with all new Estate Plan Portfolios to further protect your client's privacy and assets.
Ask About Our New Expert Estate Planning Services!
More than 70% of Americans Leave the Fate of Their Family & Assets in the Hands of the Court System. Don't Be One of Them.
Together, we've built the foundation for a better tomorrow. Now it's time to take it a step further to ensure you maintain maximum control no matter what life throws your way. Our easy and affordable estate planning services empower you to:
- Plan your legacy
- Protect your family
- Preserve your assets
- Maintain control if you become incapacitated
Discover how we can help you protect your family and assets.
Think You're Not "Wealthy" Enough to Have a Living Trust? Think Again.
A Living Trust is an important step in safeguarding you, your family and your assets if ANY of the following apply to you:
- Hold more than $50,000 in assets($50,000 in most states; $150,000 for CA residents)
- Own a home or other property
- Own a business
- Minor children to protect
- Care for special-needs dependent
Discover how a Living Trust protects the people and assets that matter to you.
Are You Going to Allow a Probate Court to Decide Your Family's Future?
On average, Probate court can delay estate distribution 9-18 months and drain 5%-10% of its value. Protect your family and avoid Probate court with a Revocable Living Trust.
- You decide your family's future... not a Probate court
- Prepare for incapacity, plan for legacy
- Avoid court costs; minimize taxes and legal fees
- Maintain your privacy
- Identify a trusted guardian for minor children
- Remove stress, burden and conflict among loved ones
- Ensure immediate availability of resources to your family
Ensure your family's future is secure.
Your Dedicated Estate Planning Division
AmeriEstate is your Estate Planning Division that seamlessly integrates with your office. Expert Attorneys and a team of professionals work closely with you to ensure your clients receive maximum service and value.