To help you make the most out of your Strategic Marketing Toolkit, we want to provide some recommended guidance for maximizing your success. These are just suggested guidelines. This is your marketing tool. We invite you to use it anyway you feel would be best for your brand and your business. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact AmeriEstate Marketing Support.
To begin, simply download the Estate Planning announcement flyer, customize it with your contact information and brand, then send it to your client base. This will generate calls and positive inquiries from your clients. After the first week, incorporate the other conversation starter templates by following these simple steps.
- IDENTIFY at least five clients per week who could benefit from a discussion about creating a living trust or other Estate Plan, or reviewing their existing Estate Plan.
- DECIDE how you want to communicate with your clients. Our full-color templates are available in email or flyer format and allow you to communicate electronically or by print.
- CHOOSE the “conversation starter” template that you think would best resonate with each identified client.
- CUSTOMIZE the template with your own contact information and branding. Since you are a registered member of our agent portal, the email templates will populate your contact information automatically. The flyer templates can be downloaded and personalized with your contact information and branding.
- SEND the communication and then call each client to set up a phone or office consultation to discuss their Estate Planning needs and educate them on the benefits of a living trust.
- CONSULT with your client on their Estate Planning needs. Use the high-level “Talking Points” attached to each specific communication to describe the benefits of the planning solution you are recommending and the consequences of their failure to plan.
- ADVISE your client to take action NOW.
- DESCRIBE the services you have available to quickly and easily meet this goal through AmeriEstate, your expert Estate Planning provider partner.
- OBTAIN verbal agreement to engage in the Estate Planning process. No need to collect any money up front. Your client will be able to further discuss their Estate Planning needs with our experts before moving forward with their Estate Plan.
- INTRODUCE AmeriEstate as your Trusted Partner. See suggested introduction.
- PROVIDE a copy of AmeriEstate’s next steps document to help your client understand how AmeriEstate delivers these services and what decisions they will need to make during the creation process.
- BEGIN THE PROCESS by submitting your client’s information, along with any brief summary, to your expert provider partners at AmeriEstate Legal Plan. Submit Now.
- FOLLOW UP with your client once their Estate Plan is completed. AmeriEstate will send you notice that your client’s Estate Plan is notarized and delivered. This is the perfect opportunity to contact your client to set up a phone or office consultation to help direct the essential funding of their living trust.